Brown County, IL - Query Posting
The USGenWeb Auto-Query Form has been disabled and a new
system is being planned. To post a query, please follow the instruction at the bottom of this page.
Tips for creating a good query:
Include as much information as possible:
- In the subject of your message, type: Xxxxxxx County Query
- If possible, include the full name of the person, with the SURNAME
in CAPITAL letters,
given name lower case.
- Known dates of birth, death, marriage, for the person and family
- Most specific location known on this person.
Mention county by name.
- Person's spouse(s).
- Person's parents.
- Person's children.
- Any specific question about this person.
CLICK HERE to send your Query to Ken Huffman We apologize for